February 2019


The month of February has been really stressful to say the least, but at the same time it has exciting in many ways as well. This month I found out that I got accepted to medical school in Alabama and I’m really exciting to begin this new journey. With excitement also comes nervousness. I’m nervous about leaving New Orleans and going to a different state, meeting new people and above all starting a long journey in medical school. I am grateful that I did this master’s program because I feel I am well prepared for the medical school curriculum. Before starting medical school, I plan on traveling and relaxing but also, I want to finish this master’s program on a strong note. I want to do well on the NBME test because the material will be tested again in medical school.

Furthermore, I reached out to Green Light New Orleans this month to see if there were any volunteering opportunities. Unfortunately, there were none this month but I do plan on reaching out to them again and hopefully I can do light bulb run in March. I have also signed up for 2 days in March where I will be volunteering for Habitats for Humanity. My service will play a small role in helping build a house for those in need in New Orleans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2019

April 2019